Friday, February 16, 2007

First Try....Is Blogging For Me?

I have sat on the sidelines during this whole blogging explosion. I thought that they were cool but not for me. I did not know what to talk about, but now I think I do. Two things that I have always been facinated with are Innovation and Technology. I want to make things happen, but it seems that you need a PHD for any big company to even talk to you.

I am always thinking, trying to come up with the next big thing. It's fun, but also very frustrating as I usually do not have the skills or tools to develop the things that I come up with. I will be honest it is usually not a totally new concept, just a spin or miss-mash of things I see or read about. So, what I hope to do with this blog is to post ideas that I would love to see in the future. Feel free to leave comments or feedback on them. Some things maybe only seem cool to me, but I hope that others will strike a cord with you.

- Karl

No comments: